Mechanical Design Engineer - Dublin
REF: JN -102019-154879_1585235880
Chance to join one of Ireland's leading machine builders for the medical device market in Ireland as a Mechanical Design Engineer!
Mechanical Design Engineer – Dublin
Chance to join one of Ireland’s leading machine builders for the medical device market in Ireland as a Mechanical Design Engineer!
Looking to expand its successful design team, this leading machine builder for the medical device marker is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer. They offer a custom-made solution through bespoke automation equipment for the medical device market. This company is committed to developing innovative solutions to the highest quality with enhanced functionality and durability and offers specialist products for medical device manufacturing. Their expansion is allowing them to take on more talent design engineers to come on board and to join their team to grow and develop with the business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and design automation equipment within the medical sector.
- Use design software such as Solid-Works to develop CAD assemblies and create the specification for in house manufacture.
- Consult with the senior design team for the full design cycle from prototyping to specification, etc.
- Communicate with in-house manufacturing on designs throughout the process.
- Manage projects from conception to design to assembly and installation, etc.
- Relevant Engineering trade background or qualification.
- 2+ years within a design role, preferable with automation exposure.
- Experience with design software such as Solid Works, Gamp, etc.
- Experience with precision tool making is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are needed.
- Salary: DOE
- Overtime Rate
- Pension Contribution
- Gym Onsite
- Training Allowance
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!