REF: JN -022019-148958_1549886983
- Market-Leading International Organisation
- Innovative, Industry Leading Products
- Full Marketing Ownership of An Entire Segment
- Exceptional Career Development Potential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader with a great reputation. Due to continued growth, this is a newly created role organising, running and supporting all hospital segment marketing activity in the UK.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the adaptation of the regional portfolio positioning, marketing mix and execution of the marketing plan to local needs and the definition of all local marketing activities in order to meet business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the Hospital segment’s digital marketing: including social media and e-shots
- Organise internal and external events as well as supporting communications and campaigns to drive attendance
- Collateral management; including print, print logistics and merchandising
- Organise the logistics around webinars and ensures reporting is done and distributed to the relevant stakeholders
- Photo & video shooting, incorporating into collateral and digital campaigns and ensuring material is made available to the global marketing teams
- Provide project management support to the local Marketing team where needed
- Support the local Marketing team in all aspects of office management and administration
- Actively participate in developing and improving global procedures and tools and provides feedback to Marketing Operations & Services
THE COMPANY: This long-established global organisation manufactures a premium quality range of devices and consumables for use within theatre and critical care environments. They are currently seeking to recruit a suitably-experienced Marketing Specialist to support their hospital sales team in the UK.
Requirements for the role of Hospital Marketing Specialist:
- Essential: Experience working in a company’s communication department or within an advertising agency
- Preferable: Experience in the conception, execution and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Organised with excellent time management
- Ability to lead and work as part of a cross-functional team
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + stats
Location: The position of Hospital Marketing Specialist will be based in Hemel Hempstead.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.