Marketing Specialist - Global Health and Wellness Giant
REF: JN -012020-156431_1581373469
Marketing Specialist – Global Health and Wellness Giant
Global Company / Fantastic Products / Career Progression and Development / Competitive Package / Great Culture / Lifestyle Career.
· Global Health and Wellbeing Solutions Provider
· Amazing Culture
· Scope for Progression
$65-70k Base + Super + 10% Bonus
Company: A Global leader in the design and manufacture of Premium Health solutions is looking to recruit a dynamic, hungry, and accomplished Marketing Specialist
With market leading solutions and top-quality products our client has an excellent reputation for their durability and service delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to follow your interests and work within a Global company with multiple layers for progression.
The Role: As a Marketing Specialist, you will be reporting into the Australian Marketing Manager and closely with the Global Marketing team.
· Planning and management of trade marketing events (exhibitions, seminars, trade shows etc)
· Sell in and Sell out stock management (creative and print – customers marketing support)
· Merchandising Management
· E-Learning Management (distribution of E-Learning courses to staff/customers)
· Marketing Intelligence and Pricing analysis and benchmarking
· Marketing cost reporting and analysis
· Supporting the Inside Sales team to maximise the CRM / Database
You will be assisting management with:
· Sales promotions (rollout and database activities)
· Success stories and best practice production
· Product and Format Education and Support
· Trade Media Relations
· Web marketing strategy and campaigns
· Annual Marketing strategy and budget preparation
First and foremost, you must have a passion for Health and Wellbeing! Our client is ideally looking for someone who has relevant marketing qualifications along with marketing experience within the health, fitness/wellness industry.
Alternatively, you could have just completed a marketing degree and been working in the health and fitness industry looking for an opportunity to kickstart your marketing career, or alternatively our
client would consider someone who has the marketing experience in a slightly different sector and is looking for an opportunity to work in an industry they love.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills:
Strong team player who values support and a collaborative working environment
Direct marketing and digital marketing knowledge and experience
Familiar with digital technology and technology trends
Ability to manage your own time and prioritise workload
You need to be proactive and work in a fast paced environment where you can solve problems and manage multiple projects.
This is a competitive space and my client is looking for candidates who are polished, excellent communicators and will be a great brand ambassador for one of the worlds leading wellness companies.
If this position sounds of interest, please contact BMS Performance on 02 9434 2100.