Marketing Manager UK/EMEA
REF: JN -012021-160226_1609925869
- An exciting position within the expanding marketing department of a well established Tech business
- Responsible for lead generation campaigns across the UK and EMEA in existing and new markets
- Managing a small team with budget responsibilities and working on the global marketing strategy
- As the market leading software within their field, the business have been diversifying and expanding their product offering into new markets
· An exciting position within the expanding marketing department of a well established Tech business
· Responsible for lead generation campaigns across the UK and EMEA in existing and new markets
· Managing a small team with budget responsibilities and working on the global marketing strategy
· As the market leading software within their field, the business have been diversifying and expanding their product offering into new markets
This Marketing manager position will report directly into the Group marketing Director and will be responsible for the hiring and management of a new Marketing Executive in 2021. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of commercial marketing techniques and be responsible for creating and implementing the strategy for UK/EMEA and the UK. Using a variety of channels, the Marketing Manager will be tasked with exceeding revenue targets and contributing to pipeline development within the legal and healthcare sectors. This role will sit very closely with sales team and will also have a focus on analytics and campaign success metrics.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager UK/EMEA:
- Creating and implementing MA programs and workflows with extensive A/B multivariate testing
- Recruit and manage a new Marketing Executive in 2021
- Collaborating on the marketing strategy with the Group marketing Director
- Copywriting and content creation alongside an existing content marketer
- Management and segmentation of a hygienic customer database
- Working closely with sales to enable and support mutual commercial goals
- Implementing a data led and metrics driven approach to marketing and lead generation across the full marketing mix
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years worth of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally within tech
- An interest in technology and SaaS
- Experience using a variety of marketing tools including Indesign/Photoshop, Pardot and Google analytics
- A strong understanding of email automation (nurture, acquisition and e-newsletters)
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
- The ability to create and implement your own ideas
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team
This software company are the leading force within their industry and have a 95% coverage of the UK legal sector’s big players. Now looking to continue their growth into UK/EMEA and other sector’s this is fantastic opportunity to grow with a business that is looking to expand. With the change to manage and build a team, there are excellent career progression opportunities across the board. The business values success, but they also hold their culture very dear. It is important that not only is each hire a commercial success; but also a personal success in such a close knit group of employees.
The Package for Marketing Manager UK/EMEA:
- Salary: £60,000 – £65,000
- Excellent benefits and social activities
- Unbeatable company culture and progression opportunities
Location: The position of Marketing Manager UK/EMEA is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.