Marketing Manager (FTC 12MNTH)
REF: JN -112019-155700_1574100356
- Excellent chance for a Marketing Manager (12mth FTC) to join this leading media company
- Marketing one of the biggest, legacy B2B exhibitions in the world
- Huge and diverse conference programme that runs alongside
- Global business leaders from the Finance, Energy, Government and Logistics sectors
- Successful candidate MUST have B2B marketing campaigns experience within Events
- Diligent, articulate and driven candidates who are highly ambitious should apply
The Role: This is a one-off opportunity for a Marketing Manager (12mth FTC) to join a leading media organisation who are responsible for delivering one of the biggest B2B exhibitions in the world. The Marketing Manager will support the Marketing Director and wider marketing department in executing multi-channel campaigns. The objective of the role will be to drive delegate attendance, generate leads for the paid delegate programme and create exhibitor promotional campaigns. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to all aspects of marketing activity including copywriting, data management, email (Hubspot automation), PR, liaising with designers/photographers, and website updates. The Marketing Manager will need to be confident and outgoing as there are wider teams that they will need to interact with (Production, Designers, Sales), as well as manage their own small team of marketers.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager (12mth FTC) include:
- Developing and building the marketing strategy and leading the campaigns
- Implementing innovative campaigns to drive sponsorship and exhibitor attendance
- Working with the email automation (Hubspot) platform and CRM (Salesforce)
- Liaising with production, designers, sales teams, and wider marketing to pull together campaigns
- Using analytics tools to create data and insight reports on campaign successes
- Creating and executing full mix, multi-channel marketing campaigns, alongside managing a team executing as well
- Relevant experience in a B2B Events
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience from strategy through to execution
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Knowledge of database and analytics, ideally Salesforce
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team management experience
The Company: Global media and events company that create some of the biggest B2B exhibitions in the world. The company have been established since the 1980’s and they are investing in the marketing team to help continue the growth of the events. The event that this role supports is the flagship event of the business with revenue of over $20million and a visitor attendance of over 30,000 people.
The Package for Marketing Manager (12mth FTC):
- Salary: £45,000-50,000
- 15K Bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager (12mth FTC) is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.