REF: JN -042022-167182_1662966008
- Flexible working from a Central London location.
- Up to £38k with bonus!
- Exciting role supporting the events for a brand new portfolio!
- Complete ownership of 8 global events this year.
- Opportunity for a junior marketer to grow their career.
The role of the Marketing Manager:
This exciting organisation is looking for a self-starting, ambitious and hands on Marketing Manager to take the lead with a brand new portfolio. You will be responsible for growing the brand presence through lead generation, delegate acquisition and associated marketing activity across all channels.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the event marketing strategy and providing end-to-end management of all marketing campaigns within the strategy, partnership campaigns, utilising effective online communications, to integrate with all appropriate marketing programs.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Create, plan & executive campaigns to achieve targets
- Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
- Build and research a relevant lead database through partnerships and sourcing.
- Monitor and continually improve organic and paid searches to increase web traffic.
- Create flexible and exciting copy for all marketing material.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Experience in record keeping of delivering campaigns
- Events management experience is desirable
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
The Company: A rapidly growing events business with multiple events across a wide variety of different industries. Due to continued success, they are looking to grow the marketing team by the end of the year. The role offers fantastic career development opportunities and will suit a Marketing Executive looking for a step up.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £33,000-£38,000
- Performance based bonus
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.