REF: JN -052022-168188_1656003523
Marketing Manager – Product
- Medical technology leader
- Complex Medical Devices
- Fully Remote working
The role of Marketing Manager:
As the Marketing Manager, you will lead campaign strategy and execution to increase product sales and brand awareness, and drive product demand in the UK.
This is a remote position, but you will be required to travel for meetings, exhibitions, and support cross functional teams.
- Campaign management of full marketing mix
- Develop the digital marketing activities
- Management of content for healthcare providers across off channels – website, social media, emails
- Plan and organise – open days / webinars / conferences
- Working closely with sales team
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders
- Weekly campaign update, reporting, and analysis of KPI’s
- Annual marketing plans
- Measuring successes and reports on effectiveness of marketing plans
- Brand management
- Budget management
The requirements for Marketing Manager:
- BS/ equivalent degree in marketing or similar
- 6 years of experience in medical device marketing (preferred)
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and Healthcare industry
- Strong understanding of marketing and strategy.
- Strong communications experience to deliver marketing messages and content to target audience.
- Good understanding of all marketing channels and the use of data analytics to measure ROI.
- Must be able to own make decisions, ability to work under pressure and to hit tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Willing to travel
The package for Marketing Manager:
- £55,000 to £70,000 PA
- Excellent Bonus structure
- Remote working