REF: JN -032019-150295_1556545210
- Exciting opportunity to join market leading events company
- Own and deliver multi-channel campaigns for seven conferences
- Act as a mentor for two marketing executives
- Excellent career progression opportunities at this global company
The Role: Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for 7 events across the renewable energy sector. The successful Marketing Manager will act as a mentor for 2 Marketing Executives, supporting them and helping them train and grow into successful marketers. Your primary objective will be to drive delegate attendance, aiming to grow events to £1 million turnover each, with the number of delegates ranging from 250-500. This will be achieved making use of omni-channel campaigns, making use of email, social media, PPC and SEO. You will be responsible for creating both digital and print content, as well as analysing campaigns to optimise and improve ROI.
- Develop and grow the companies event portfolio
- Support and train two marketing executives
- Experience running email campaigns, preferably with Marketo software
- Experience running SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Identify target markets, successfully market to them.
Requirements for the role of Marketing Manager:
- 2 years experience running B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience running email campaigns
- Confidence to act as a mentor to two marketing executives
The Company: Our client is a market leader, within the renewable energy sector. Established over 10 years ago, they have grown to be an internationally recognised events and training company – training over 1500 professionals since opening their courses! The company are in a strong position, with plans to open 7 new events, which the successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching.
- £3500 performance related bonus
- Excellent wider benefits package
The role is located within Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.