REF: JN -122018-147762_1546939367
40-50k + Bonus
- North-West based manufacturing company who produce and sell a wide range of innovative, branded products for a variety of industrial market places.
- Well known and respected brand, with several market-leading products which are very widely used in their sectors, both in the UK and in a number of key overseas markets.
- Personal development opportunity as the company and team grows
The company seeks a creative and effective Marketing Manager who will work closely with the CEO and the rest of the senior management team, and take the lead in building the individual product brands as well as the overall company brand.
THE ROLE – MARKETING MANAGER
The Marketing Manager will be a self-sufficient, hands-on individual. The successful applicant will report to, and work closely with, the CEO building up a deep understanding of the market needs and the product characteristics and benefits.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Developing the branding strategy and management of the registered trademarks
- Developing the product positioning for the product range and creating the supporting product literature and case histories
- Strategic marketing assessment & analysis of current market sectors and potential growth sectors
- Identification/prioritisation of new product opportunities and management of the commercialisation of new products
- High level pricing strategy and gross margin analysis
- Driving and leading the company’s presence and impact at exhibitions and conferences
- Developing all digital marketing channels
- Working with Advertising, Design and PR agencies as needed to build a well thought through marketing communications mix
- Creating content and campaigns for appropriate trade and social media to build and promote brands to the pertinent markets, both in the UK and overseas.
- Maintain a broad awareness of markets and potential opportunities for the business, and proactively suggest how to capitalise on these.
- Managing the marketing assistant
We are looking for an experienced and commercially astute B2B Marketing Manager, ideally with a background at an SME manufacturing business.