REF: JN -012019-148121_1547136684
35k (neg) + Bonus
- Innovative boutique fashion brand
- Growing marketing led business
- Creative multi-channel role with strategic responsibility
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior management to develop and deliver the marketing plan
- Serving as both an internal and external champion of the brand and ensuring customer engagement is consistent with the core brand values
- Managing and developing the marketing team members
- Manage and coordinate all social channels – curation and content creation
- Ownership, management and maintenance of the company website including all associated activities such as SEO etc
- Work closely with all internal staff to ensure that the business brand values and imagery is maintained
- Oversee the production of all marketing collateral, ensuring this is on brand and truly interests and engages target audiences
- Production of all physical marketing collateral including Wholesale, Events etc
- Full responsibility for the marketing budget
- Collate and present the monthly marketing performance report
- Organise and manage Event Management and Product Launches
- Coordinate both consumer and trade PR
- Understanding all the software elements and platforms to deliver marketing activities and managing external partners
- Monitor competitor and market trends and feed this back to the creative team.
We’re looking for a creative individual who lives and breathes the brand and implements it into the heart of everything you do to drive brand values through every piece of activity.
You’ll possess a minimum of 5 years B2C marketing experience in a brand led environment.
Skills wise we’re looking for someone conversant in Magento or a similar website platform, a superb social media and influencer brand builder, and a track record in targeted e-mail campaigns (ideally Dot.Mailer)