REF: JN -012021-160269_1610953227
A young, but fast-growing and award-winning business. This Manchester HQ tech/telco business is a market leader in network services looking for a hands-on and strategic Marketing Manager to develop lead-generating campaigns across multiple channels.
- High growth tech/telco business based in Manchester with big revenue goals
- Flex working when offices re-open – 3/2 split
- Input to and execute the overall Marketing Strategy
- Lead generation, inbound, outbound, and digital
- Hubspot marketing automation and Salesforce
The Company: A young, but fast-growing and award-winning business. This Manchester HQ tech/telco business are a market leader in network services, voice services, and cloud solutions. They operate a direct to customer and indirect/wholesale channel model. They have been growing 25% year on year. The organisation has continued aggressive growth plans and therefore is hiring an additional marketing professional.
The role of Marketing Manager:
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for executing the commercial B2B marketing strategy and delivering against commercial goals – overall revenue growth, MQL/SQL delivery targets and pipeline growth.
The business is about to embark on a huge growth trajectory which will see them grow revenues organically through an improved sales and marketing function, and through company acquisitions (that are in the pipeline). The organisation needs an experienced B2B marketing professional from the Telecomms sector to support on strategy setting and leading on executing successful B2B marketing strategies. The successful candidate will show a proven track record of working closely with B2B sales functions and product teams.
The company have already invested in marketing automation and CRM technology (Hubspot and Salesforce respectively) and there is a healthy marketing budget set aside to support both the direct and indirect sales channels. If you are a B2B marketing specialist with expertise in B2B lead generation and the experience and drive to be a part of a fast-growth business, then this is for you.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Supporting the Group Head of Marketing with idea input
- Executing the B2B marketing strategy across both the indirect and direct sales channels
- Supporting a 300% revenue growth over the next 3 years
- Working closely with external agencies (SEO, SEM, Copywriters, Web Developers)
- Using Hubspot and Salesforce to build behavioral, automated campaigns
- Running integrated end to end marketing campaigns – email, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and web-based marketing
- Utilising analytics tools to establish the success of campaigns, reporting to senior stakeholders
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, product, marketing) and external agencies
- Writing short-form content/copy for offline and online channels
- Taking long-form content from internal specialists, external copywriters and creating GTM messaging
- Working closely with the Product Management function to take complex messaging and create benefit-lead content campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a marketing role in the Telecoms industry
- Have an understanding of connectivity/ethernet
- Experience of B2B commercial marketing and customer journey
- Experience of using marketing automation (Hubspot preferred but not essential)
- A marketing degree or equivalent
- Ran marketing campaigns using digital channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Social)
- A strong mix of analytical and creative skills
- Strong copywriting experience
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000
- Bonus structure
- Free breakfast and refreshments (when back in the office)
- Other benefits
Location: The position of Marketing will be based in Manchester, UK.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.