REF: JN -032019-150324_1560761370
- Market leading technology and digital consultancy
- Marketing Manager position, reporting to the UK Marketing Director
- Own the development of the go-to-market proposition and campaign plan for the Digital Division
- Brand build, demand generate, and lead nurture to support multi-million-pound sales pipeline
- Core vertical markets include Central and Local Government
This Marketing Manager position will be reporting directly to the UK Marketing Director and sitting within a wider marketing department of 35 people. It will be the Marketing Managers responsibility to own the value proposition development for the Digital Transformation Services division of this organisation. The Digital Transformation proposition needs to be tailored specifically for Central and Local Government vertical sectors and align with the overall company UK&I proposition.
Core objectives for the role include –
- Developing and maintaining brand through new proposition development
- Growing and supporting a multi-million-pound sales pipeline through demand generation and ABM
- Setting up a rigid, commercially focused analytics process to monitor all campaign activity
The successful candidate will have experience of developing propositions specifically targeting the public sector. This marketing function support sales cycles of up to three years and deal sizes of multi-million-pounds, so the Marketing Manager must be confident of delivering a complex, integrated, content-lead marketing approach.
Day to Day responsibilities summary:
- Own and develop the organisations digital transformation services proposition to the public sector
- Align the proposition with overall UK&I company proposition
- Position the business and service area as a though-leader in the industry
- Use a fully integrated campaign strategy – email, social, digital, PR, and events
- Grow and support the sales pipeline
- Set up and run an ABM strategy
- Manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with divisional MD’s and sales teams to help achieve objectives
- Analyse and report on campaign performance vs objectives
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of developing and delivering successful B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing complex GTM strategies
- Technology service industry essential
- Experience of the public sector (central government and local government) and regulated markets
- Experience of CRM, email marketing, automation and social media platforms
This is a business with a turnover of over £300million and with a strong marketing department that is continually hitting new heights. The business has made acquisitions over the last few years and are now able to deliver leading innovation and technology consultancy services. The business targets all vertical sectors but have a strength in the Central Government, Public Sector and Financial Services markets.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £38,000 – £40,500 + excellent benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.