REF: JN -082019-153855_1575305063
This role is looking for an experienced, hands-on and strategic candidate with strong experience as a Marketing Manager.
you will have experience of really getting under the skin of customer sectors as part of a marketing role, to build a solid knowledge of the categories their customer buys, pain points and how the marketing to help alleviates this and encourage sales. You will build detailed understanding of customer types and communication channels that will engage best with the key sales contacts in order to leverage sales opportunities.
Marketing Manager – Warwickshire – c£30-£40,000 + Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity to drive product through multiple channels
- A company that has strong values and strives for quality
- Worldwide distribution
- Great team / company environment
- Great opportunity to drive change with lots of autonomy in role
The company recruiting the Marketing Manager:
This global distribution company not only offers a stable environment in which to progress your career but also a fun and friendly place to express your personality and develop your ideas. As a company, they are constantly looking to invest and improve the way they work whether that is internally or externally.
- Massively growing team and company
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking environment
- Award winning
- Progression opportunities
The role for Marketing Manager:
This role is looking for an experienced, hands-on and strategic candidate with strong experience as a Marketing Manager in the reseller sector. You will be able to demonstrate strategic planning / insight derived from extensive research and understanding of your customer sectors, utilising relevant marketing channels to execute the marketing communication plan.
- Research of customer sector to provide insight
- Ownership of strategy
- Communication of product promotions / offers
- Campaign analysis and reporting analysis
- Working with wider team and agencies
The requirements for Marketing Manager: The company are looking for a driven and innovative Marketing Manager with previous experience of managing marketing communications to building merchants, national accounts, retail partners etc.
- Minimum of 4 years B2B marketing experience
- Turning market insight into actionable insight
- Excellent marketing communication via full mix activities
- Strategic / commercial and hands-on
The package for Marketing Manager:
- £30,000 to £40,000
- Company bonus
- Health plan
- Discount platform
- Free parking
- Fantastic place to work