REF: JN -122018-147475_1543922264
Up to £25k
- Leading IT business services provider
- Established marketing team
- Varied marketing role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role plays a key part in the execution of marketing campaigns to increase awareness of the group and to increase the volume of marketing qualified leads to support sales team pipeline growth.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to promote marketing activities and marketing assets.
- Working alongside the digital marketing executive, plan and execute social media campaigns
- Creating marketing content for social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordinate all marketing events, both exhibitions and hosted events, including managing all pre and post communications, registration workflow, organising venues, catering and logistics.
- Lead generation and monitoring lead lifecycle in nurture campaigns and facilitating them towards marketing qualified lead status.
- analyse all marketing activity and campaign performance, reporting back on campaign success and against campaign targets and ROI
The ideally candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role.