REF: JN -012020-156963_1581090961
Working in vibrant, fun and fast paced environment to build brand awareness through Events, partnerships and other marketing activity such as social media, website and adhoc campaigns.
Marketing Executive – Media Service’s – Birmingham – up to £30,000
- Opportunity to join large media company based in Birmingham city centre
- Exciting opportunity for Marketing professional currently or wanting to work in media industry
- Fast paced and vibrant working enviroment
The Role of Marketing Executive
The main objective of this position will be to increase the reach of the company into the consumer market through full mix marketing. This will be a very fast paced environment working with partnerships across Birmingham to support events and grow brand. You will juggle several campaigns utilising your skills in social media, website, collateral production, event management and pre / post campaign analysis.
- Campaign management and the presentation and analytics following these campaigns
- Running events (including venues such as Resorts World, Birmingham) in conjunction with new and existing partnerships.
- Social media management
- Focus on company branding
The Company looking for Marketing Executive
You will be joining a large, successful media conglomerate in their Birmingham office. This is an exciting and fast paced role working in a challenging yet rewarding, fun environment with plenty of perks. The team is close knit and sociable with opportunities to grow within the role and the larger team. The nature of the role means there will be plenty of opportunities to work on some great projects and attend fantastic events,
For the Marketing Executive Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
The company are looking for a candidate who brings a creative flair, is hard working and organised with a fun and vibrant personality. The work will be fast paced, so a dynamic and experienced marketer with a background in events and partnership marketing in order to make an instant impact in the team is important.
- Senior marketing executive
- Previous experience in a media/creative agency – beneficial
- Events and Partnership marketing
- Brand Management
- Campaign management
The Benefits of this Marketing Executive role:
- 25 days holiday
- Central location – close to great amenities and transport links
- Fun, vibrant working environment with a great team
- Events to attend and tickets, a definite perk of the job!
- Opportunity to work on great projects