REF: JN -062021-162077_1623056566
This Marketing Executive role is a great opportunity to take on more responsibility and to drive communication campaigns with distribution and Retail DIY channels via ads, social, search, Web, events, and exhibitions.
- Growing brand – into DIY retail, Automotive, construction, rail
- B2B and B2C – Trade and Consumer
- Great opportunity for someone looking for the next step up in a full mixed communication role
The Role of Marketing Executive
Drive communication campaigns with our customer base and end-users via ads, social, search, events, and sales support collateral.
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager
- Planning and execution of ad / promotional campaigns via Social.
- Supports communications for exhibitions and events.
- Developing digital communications for trade and consumer – drive engagement
- Internal communication – newsletters
- Social / Web analytics reporting – Google Analytics / WebTrends
- Market research to evaluate trends/brand/competitors.
- Voice of customer
The Company looking for Marketing Executive.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work in a busy, friendly team based in Cheshire. You will get to work alongside talented and passionate marketers in a small team of four to promote a variety of high-performing products being sold via distribution partners and retail / DIY channels.
For the Marketing Executive Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking for a step up and more responsibility with the opportunity to get involved with communication across the full mix of both digital and offline marketing activities for both trade and consumer.
- Strong content creator for both digital and offline.
- Previous experience writing for social media, calendar management, and analysis of results.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Happy to work on full mix marketing both online and offline.
- Previous events support an advantage.
- Creative thinker
- Marketing/communication qualification or similar
The Benefits of this Marketing Executive:
- Up to £26,000
- Flexible working – 2 day’s from home, 3 from office split