REF: JN -042018-140707_1524067564
Marketing Executive (retention) – Derbyshire – c£20,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Campaign planning (retention)
- Massive household brand name
- Amazing place to work and team environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Executive (retention):
The team and working environment recruiting for this Marketing Executive role is a massive selling point of this exciting opportunity. Due to progression and restructure the company are looking to take on a Marketing Executive for the loyalty team to support with one the largest brands in a fast paced, full mix role. The team is a large but friendly, supportive bunch who work collaboratively to meet and exceed targets. They are leading in their industry with innovation and a global reach. With so much investment happening in the marketing department this is an amazing opportunity for a driven, dynamic marketeer looking to carve a real career in marketing.
- Training and career progression (ability to attend events to further knowledge)
- A manager who will support your development
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
- Great modern office space with free parking and subsidised canteen
The role for Marketing Executive (retention):
Supporting in the biggest area of the business you will be involved with supporting the communications to exciting customers. You will work with agencies to support loyalty campaigns with promotional material, catalogues, seasonal material etc.
- Understanding existing customers and best marketing channels
- Developing engaging communications
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Working collaboratively with wider marketing teams, CRM teams and other departments.
The requirements for Marketing Executive (retention):
The company are looking for someone up and coming, driven and innovative, enthusiastic and keen to do well. Previous experience must include developing engaging communications to encourage retention, agency management, understanding customer journey and attention to detail.
- Agency management
- Managing multiple communication campaigns
- Willingness to learn new skills and get involved
The package for Marketing Executive (retention):
- £20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen