REF: JN -012020-156589_1578936492
- Niche media business
- Market-leading content products
- Over 50 years in industry
- Looking for Marketing Executive to drive subscriptions through the planning and implementation of campaigns
- Looking for a commercial marketer to target new subscribers and improve acquisition rates
- Digital marketing channel focus
The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will specialise in this media product from marketing strategy to tactical implementation. The Marketing Executive’s objectives include driving new user acquisition, subscriber engagement and improving retention rates of subscribers. The candidate who will be successful will have run integrated marketing campaigns to drive potential leads through the conversion funnel. Experience of digital marketing channels and being data-driven are two key things for this company to hire. Are you that person?
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Create a marketing strategy to achieve business objectives
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns for acquisition and retention
- Increase individual subscribers and enterprise subscribers
- Support the sales team with high quality marketing leads
- Having the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different sectors
- Writing, curating and commissioning highly engaging content to use across each phase of the marketing funnel
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a commercial marketing role
- Ran integrated marketing campaigns using digital channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Social)
- Worked in a subscription marketing role
- A strong mix of analytical and creative skills
The Company: This established, niche media business has been a leader in their field for over 50 years. Targeting the media industries, they provide weekly print content, online content, events and awards for their sectors. If you are in these sectors, you will use their product. This is an exciting role working on an exciting product in a developing business. If you are looking for a role that will enable full ownership of the marketing strategy, budget and success of the product then this is for you.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.