REF: JN -112019-155750_1574155252
- Market-leading provider of B2B forums and conferences
- Opportunity for a passionate event marketer to market cutting-edge industry events in the UK and Europe
- Exposure to multi-channel marketing campaigns (paid social, SEO, Adwords)
- Join a business looking to grow their marketing capability
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a young marketer to step up into a full mix Marketing Executive role. You will be working a large scale B2B conference targeting the commodities sector. The successful candidate will assist with the creation of marketing strategy alongside their team and be heavily involved in executing campaigns. With an aim to drive attendance to the portfolio’s largest event, the Marketing Executive will use a range of marketing campaign tactics to achieve that goal. The Marketing Executive will have excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of mixed and multi-channel messaging, and an interest in analysing and reporting on marketing data.
Responsibilities for the role of Marketing Executive:
- Responsible for delegate acquisition for a range of forums and conferences
- Writing content for all your campaigns
- Development and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Executing campaigns across social media, AdWords and media partnerships
- Writing tailored marketing copy
- Working alongside data team for segmenting, analysing and reporting on activity
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Requirements of the Marketing Executive role include:
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities, especially strong in email and social
- A degree in Marketing ideal
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Understanding of website and CMS systems
- Preferably have experience within the events sector
The Company: This company run global events and are one of the world’s top, innovative organisers. This division’s events focus on large scale exhibitions for the commodities sector. This is a great chance for a Marketing Executive to take their next step on the career ladder.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-27,000
- Excellent company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.