REF: JN -052019-151726_1570532444
Focusing B2B customers you will support with creative, innovative and stand out ways of prompting products and services to customers. You will work with agencies to support, promotional, informative and seasonal campaign.
Marketing Executive – Derby – B2B – c£23,000 + Benefits
- Campaign planning
- Massive household brand name
- International role
- Forward thinking, technology driven
- Amazing place to work and team environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Executive
The team and working environment and career opportunity make this Marketing Executive opportunity worth pursuing. Due to progression and team realignment the company are looking to take on a Marketing Executive to support with one the largest brands in a fast paced, full mix role. You will work in a large, friendly, supportive, creative and dynamic bunch of marketeers who work collaboratively to meet and exceed targets. They are leading in their industry with innovation and a global reach with a massive focus and investment happening in the marketing department this is an amazing opportunity for a driven, dynamic marketeer to join.
- Training, development and career progression given
- A manager who will support your development
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
- Great modern office space with free parking and subsidised canteen
The role for Marketing Executive
Focusing B2B customers you will support with creative, innovative and stand out ways of prompting products and services to customers. You will work with agencies to support, promotional, informative and seasonal campaign via a full marketing mix. You will be working in a fast-paced environment working of multiple campaigns with the opportunity to attend some big events and occasional international travel.
- Researching customers and best marketing channels to reach them
- Developing engaging communications to engage, promote, inform.
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Working collaboratively with wider marketing teams, CRM teams and other departments.
The requirements for Marketing Executive:
The company are looking for a Marketing Executive level candidate ideal 2nd role who is driven, innovative and enthusiastic who is keen develop themselves whether that be via CIM qualifications, training or the wider marketing team. Previous experience in developing engaging campaign across a broad range of channels would be fantastic as well as agency management, understanding customer journey and attention to detail.
- Exposure to broad mix of markting channels 2+ years
- Agency management – PR, creative, events etc
- Supporting sales team with marketing activity
- Managing multiple communication campaigns
- Willingness to learn new skills and get involved
The package for Marketing Executive :
- Excellent pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Development / training
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen