REF: JN -022021-160758_1617010294
Part-time 3 days a week marketing opportunity to join newly appointed role in B2B engineering solutions company as a stand-alone marketing coordinator to manage lead generation marketing campaigns across online and offline activity but with a focus on digital.
- Engineering solutions – Oil and Energy
- Part-time 3 days a week
- New role
- Leader in industry
The company recruiting the Marketing Manager:
This B2B engineering solutions company offering leading support to the Oil and Energy sectors. The company has just undergone an exciting rebranding and recently launched a new website and is now looking to welcome its first marketing coordinator to the team. The company has some exciting growth plans making it a very exciting time to join ensuring the opportunity to really stand out and grow with them.
The role of Marketing Manager:
As the marketing coordinator, you will be reporting to Managing Director who himself has a background in marketing. This is a newly appointed role so you will be instrumental in developing marketing from the ground up.
- Develop strategy alongside MD.
- Lead generation marketing campaigns to support the sales team.
- Manage website – creating content.
- Develop SEO
- Create video content with the support of the agency.
- Develop social media calendar and content.
- Sales support collateral
- Research – competitor analysis / New business opportunities
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Reporting and analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Budget management
The requirements for Marketing Manager:
The company is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator from B2B industries. As this is a newly appointed role you will be a standalone marketer for the company so a candidate who is comfortable with planning and executing is a must.
- Experience working within engineering, heavy goods, large machinery or similar.
- Developing B2B customer journey
- Lead generation for B2B
- Digitally focused channels
- Excellent communication
- Ability to monitor/analyse results.
- Budget responsibility
- Strategic/commercial and hands-on
The package for Marketing Manager:
- £25,000 to £28,000
- Part-Time 3 days a week
- Flexible hours
- Working from home available
- Collaborative working environment