REF: JN -032019-150312_1557885503
$75-85k + Super + Bonus
- Rapidly growing Australian Owned Saas Start-up
- Autonomous remit to drive Content / Social / Campaigns
- Responsible for Marketing content across APAC, UK and US!
SaaS business with a fantastic, collaborative and fun culture in a prestigious Melbourne CBD location. Lots of autonomy for a creative marketer to make an impact on a business’ success.
- Make a difference across content, brand and lead generation
- Reporting directly to co-owners you’ll be at the heart of the business
- The team is close knit, fun and motivated by a clear goal – To create great client experiences
- You’ll be given the autonomy required to succeed.
- Fantastic people with a collaborative culture
SaaS is everywhere, from SMEs to global giants, cloud-based applications are driving better performance across every vertical. Our client combines some of the best marketing and client engagement SaaS solutions with a range of professional services that give them some great USPs. The office is fantastically located with access to both the CBD and Southbank. The culture of this business is on of collaboration, energetic, fun flexible.
- You’ll be required to design, run and manage marketing content and for this SaaS brand
- Strategic responsibility for the operation in ANZ, UK and the US!
- Designing and creating digital marketing campaigns
- Working with product and sales teams to develop compelling campaigns
- Engagement with global marketing group to drive best practice and growth
- Attending events, providing promotional tools such as; brochures, graphs and videos etc.
- 3+ years in a B2B marketing role (candidates with varying degrees of experience will be considered)
- Has a creative touch with designing content, graphics and video.
- Great attitude to working for a start-up company that deals with multiple cultures and geographical locations (mainly UK and US)
- They are looking for somebody fun, creative, humble and results focused.
- Someone independent, confident, and has a start-up mentality
- If this position sounds of interest or you would like to hear about our other unadvertised positions, please apply now or call Jamiel Zakaria on 02 9434 2107.
Email: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.