Marketing Campaign Manager
REF: JN -052019-151734_1562661738
- Marketing Campaign Manager position for an established SaaS product
- Executing demand generation campaigns for the UK & U.S
- Generating a volume of MQLs in order to meet business objectives
- Exciting business that are looking to hire due to a successful growth period
- Previous experience of SaaS or Fin Tech
This Campaign Manager role is an integral hire in this expanding team. Reporting to the Head of Growth, the objective of the role is to provide highly qualified leads for the sales team. Leads can be qualified using several different methods including demo requests, event meetings booked and automation scoring. The Campaign Manager will build the opportunity pipeline for the sales team with top of funnel activity including paid media (paid social media, PPC and Display Ads), set up nurture campaigns (Pardot/Salesforce), and conversion activity (content-lead) to drive MQL’s. The company have invested in Salesforce and Pardot and will need someone comfortable with utilising and rolling out these tools (or similar) in a commercial B2B environment. The successful candidate will be very comfortable in managing stakeholder relationships, working as part of a team, and show proven experience of working closely with a sales team.
Responsibilities for the position of Campaign Manager:
- Managing customer acquisition marketing campaigns
- Generating and qualifying marketing leads
- End to end campaign management
- Developing a lead generation marketing strategy to support sales with revenue
- Working with Pardot and Salesforce to develop their marketing automation capability
- Utilising digital paid marketing channels to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Using several analytics tools that include A/B testing, Google Analytics and Sprout Social to monitor campaign performance and make appropriate changes
- Experience of working in a commercial B2B environment
- Worked in a SaaS or Technology business
- Have an ability to create and develop relationships cross functionally
- Experience of executing a lead generation marketing strategy
- English speaking with second European preferable (German or French)
- Understand marketing automation principles and how they can deliver acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities for sales
- Experience of running multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Executed paid social media, PPC and Display Ad Campaigns
The Company: This established SaaS platform have seen excellent amounts of growth over the last few years, hence the need for this hire. Targeting a wide variety of sectors, they are looking to focus on three that include Media, Sports and Enterprise. Lead generation is the name of the name of the game here. The business needs a commercially aware marketer to join the team and begin making an impact from day one.
The Package for the Campaign Manager role:
- Salary: £50,000-55,000
- 10% bonus
- Company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Campaign Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.