Marketing Campaign Executive
REF: JN -032019-149958_1552575431
A Marketing campaign Executive who has experience delivering effective campaigns from end to end that is eager to work for a team marketing team who offer excellent benefits, career progression and development.
Marketing Campaign Executive – Derby – c£25000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Campaign planning
- Massive household brand name
- International role
- Forward thinking, technology driven
- Amazing place to work and team environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Campaign Executive
The team and working environment and career opportunity make this Marketing Executive opportunity worth pursuing. Due to progression and team realignment the company are looking to take on a Marketing Executive to support with one the largest brands in a fast paced, full mix role. You will work in a large, friendly, supportive, creative and dynamic bunch of marketeers who work collaboratively to meet and exceed targets. They are leading in their industry with innovation and a global reach with a massive focus and investment happening in the marketing department this is an amazing opportunity for a driven, dynamic marketeer to join.
- Training, development and career progression given
- A manager who will support your development
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
- Great modern office space with free parking and subsidised canteen
The role for Marketing Campaign Executive
Focusing on existing customers you will support with creative, innovative and stand out ways of retaining loyal customers. You will work with agencies to support loyalty, promotional, informative and seasonal campaigns end to end via a full marketing mix. You will be working in a fast-paced environment working of multiple campaigns with the opportunity to attend some big events and occasional international travel.
- End to end campaigns
- Researching existing customers and best marketing channels to reach them
- Developing engaging communications to engage, promote, inform.
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Working collaboratively with wider marketing teams, CRM teams and other departments.
The requirements for Marketing Campaign Executive:
The company are looking for a Marketing Campaign Executive level candidate who is driven, innovative and enthusiastic who is keen develop themselves whether that be via CIM qualifications, training or the wider marketing team. Previous experience in developing engaging campaign from end to end is a must with a focus on encourage customer loyalty, retention would bean advantage as well as agency management, understanding customer journey and attention to detail.
- Agency management
- Managing multiple communication campaigns
- Willingness to learn new skills and get involved
The package for Marketing Campaign Executive (retention):
- £25000 to £28000
- Excellent pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Development / training
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen