REF: JN -012018-138112_1521461489
Leeds City Centre
18-20k plus benefits
Due to ambitious growth plans, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the expanding Marketing team within this fast growing and dynamic SME. Working with a Tech product in an innovative market your role will be to support the team in delivering world-class marketing collateral and campaigns to generate high quantity and quality leads to meet our business growth needs.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 1+ years’ post graduation experience looking to develop their marketing skills in one of the most innovative industries in the world.
- Generate impactful marketing copy (PR, blogs, eBooks) that drive conversions and contributes to the SEO plan
- Deliver weekly promotional email campaigns that drive leads and sales
- Source relevant product content on a daily basis that can be leveraged across social media, newsletters and blogs to increase engagement, subscribers and leads
- Design marketing collateral to support the sales team
- Undertake general marketing administrative tasks as required
Competencies & Qualifications
- Degree and/or IDM Diploma in Marketing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a small marketing team
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience across online and offline marketing channels
- Excellent written English skills
- Ability to adapt and get things done quickly in a developing industry and fast-moving scale-up
Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign & email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp) will be a distinct advantage.