REF: JN -012018-138161_1515754694
Marketing Assistant - 3-6 Month contract - FMCG - Tamworth - Entry level + Benefits
- Fabulous sought-after beauty industry role
- Excellent entry level role
- Marketing Communications supporting specific brands
The company for Marketing Assistant 3-6 month contract:
This successful FMCG business have a rare opportunity for an up and coming Marketing Assistant to join their marketing team. It's a fabulous entry level role where you will learn a lot and drive your career in the right direction as progression is available for the right person. Working on a particular brand for the business your audience will be the consumer as well as beauty salons. Culturally, this business is very much a family, they enjoy an extremely high staff retention and a friendly, fun environment.
The role for Marketing Assistant 3-6 Month contract:
In a team of 13 you will be supporting specific brands to increase brand awareness and sales support with the help of colleagues and agencies.
- Supporting all marketing and PR plans for the specific brands
- Copywriting and proofing for all marketing activities
- Collateral production; full suite of marketing sales support materials
- Working with the inhouse designers and external agencies on concepts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with consumer and trade media
- Writing press releases
- Project managing events
The requirements for Marketing Assistant 3-6 Month contract:
- Marketing or Business Graduate with a marketing placement year any industry, B2B or B2C
- It would be great if you are naturally interested in Beauty, but not a pre-requisite.
- Personality is key here, you will be happy to work in a team and communicate well
The package for Marketing Assistant 3-6 month contract:
- Typical entry level salary - please call for clarity
- Staff discount
- 23 days + bank holidays pro rata