REF: JN -092021-163616_1631706844
Maintenance Engineer – Multi Skilled
- Market leader servicing hospitality, healthcare and workwear nationwide and abroad.
- Operate in 28 countries, employing over 50,000 people
- Established for over 125 years
- Turnover in excess of €3 billion
Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a stable role with excellent internal training?
SUCCESSFUL EUROPE-WIDE COMPANY: Operating out of multiple sites across the UK they have gone from strength to strength and are well and truly the market leader in their industry. The company offers bespoke laundry solutions to clients across hospitality, healthcare and workwear.
THE OPPORTUNITY: You will carry out fault finding, preventative maintenance and breakdown repair of production machinery. Equipment includes conveyors, steam plant, pneumatics, electrical motors, 3 and single phase systems and pumps. Work will include motor changes, bearing swaps, PLC fault finding with the aim of keeping the site productive at all times. The company will train and develop you if you have any skill gaps in your knowledge.
This role is working a continental shift pattern 4 on 4 off, days and nights.
THE CANDIDATE: You can come from a range of backgrounds and industries. You will ideally be multi-skilled and have experience from manufacturing, production, food, print or packing environment. Ex forces applicants with good fault finding skills are encouraged to apply
- Formal engineering qualification
- Fault finding, control panels/PLC’s
- Good mechanical experience
- Good personality and looking for a role offering longevity
- Steam Plant
- Production or manufacturing environment
- Conveyor systems
- 3 phase motors
- £30,000 – £36,000 depending on experience
- 21 days holiday
- Excellent internal training
- Long term stability
- Career progression opportunities