Level 2 Support Role / Support Engineer
Australia owned fintech startup with a unique solution and selling point into the market and a fantastic client base.
- Unique tech solution in ANZ, nothing like it on the market.
- Fantastic team who are dynamic and very supportive
- Collaborative environment
Our client is an Australian startup in the finance space, targeting all clients who need a secure payment system. They work with business’ of all sizes, some who are household names, professional services, government and councils.
Your job is to provide support for clients at a technical level, from onboarding and implementation to assisting with any technical issues along the way and training the client on the best solution.
The Role / Day to Day:
- – Completing the implementation process with onboarding new clients.
- – Manage bulk email outs to clients.
- – Database reporting.
- – Assist clients with technical issues and provide level 2 support.
- – Assist with client training of the product.
You will have:
- – They are looking for an energetic and customer focused candidate who loves to learn.
- – IT degree or similar is preferred.
- – This is a highly technical role so a passion and love to all this IT is absolutely necessary.
- – Experience with Mircrosoft office; in particular – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- – Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- – Great written and verbal communication skills and confidence speaking with clients and talking them through issues on a regular basis.
If this sounds like you please contact Matt Barker on 02 9434 2110 or if you would just like a chat about opportunities in the Tech space weather that’s your next sales, support or customer success role, give us a call.