Search our Jobs
Key Account Manager - Point of Care Diagnostics
REF: JN -042021-161302_1618484159
- Pathology and Point of Care diagnostics
- Specialist healthcare equipment
- South East Territory
- Key Account Management
- Business Development
- Client base across Primary & Secondary Care
- Taking an innovative approach to diagnostics to challenge traditional pathways and improve patient outcomes.
- supplying specialist healthcare equipment including Blood Testing Equipment, Respiratory Testing Equipment and Urinary Testing Equipment.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To meet specific sales and profit targets across the product portfolio, with a focus on key account management and new business across the South East territory. Covering both secondary and primary care.
Main Tasks of Job:
- Target and secure Key Accounts.
- Leverage strategic customer relationships for sales growth and brand loyalty.
- Maintain existing business across territory.
- Identify/attend events relevant to the product portfolio.
- Deliver customer product training and implementation in-line with company training guidelines.
- Support the development of the product portfolio at a strategic level.
- Extensive key account management experience with a clinical and/or microbiology portfolio.
- Strong track record of delivering growth across a territory.
- Established contacts within the IVD sector.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Strong communicator.
- Driven, independent approach to territory development.
- Team player, collaborate well to achieve goals.