Internal Sales Representative
REF: JN -072019-152751_1565765364
This company will invest in your training and development to help mold you into a professional, polished sales executive. Good initial pay packet with the opportunity to quickly progress within the business.
Our Client is seeking a driven, sales minded person who is a team player and is looking for a fun work culture. You will have an interest in sales and a keen willingness to learn. You will come with a hunger for training and display a great attitude. You will be very comfortable on the phone prospecting and following up opportunities along with calling on large clients regularly. Sales can be a great way to gain a solid foothold in the industry that you have a passion for. Becoming a graduate sales executive can provide a great stepping stone that allows you to develop your knowledge and experience a lot of different aspects of a company.
- Lead Generation and prospecting
- Account and Relationship Management
- Meeting clients to qualify sales opportunities
- Being a valuable and energetic asset to a fast growth company!
- Customer Service or Internal Sales experience within the mechanical, industrial space or construction space.
- Willing to pick up the phone and be proactive
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Very focused on personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Culturally diverse
- Good communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
Successful candidates with the right attributes will be given the opportunity to progress quickly within the business. Does this sound like the position for you?
BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the FMCG, Business to Business and Industrial markets, we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call Matt Dowdle on 02 9434 2104.