REF: JN -012022-165434_1641982755
Install & Service Engineer
- Working for a genuine market leader
- Realistic growth/promotional opportunities
- Investment in the continual learning and development of your career
This is an outstanding opportunity for a semi-skilled, self-motivated individual. To be considered you will be highly committed and driven in the delivery of great service, you will also have proven experience of working with hand and power tools as well as a valid CSCS card.
Our client is the UK market leading provider of collaborative furniture and has been at the forefront of their industry for over 25 years. The company have built up a reputation and long history of innovation and continuous growth in UK and across the globe.
In this exciting field-based role, you will be part of a dynamic team, installing and servicing a portfolio of furniture products, across a diverse and attractive customer base.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Sound knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Valid CSCS card
- Excellent Customer Relationship skills
- Great communication skills
- Right to work in the UK (cannot offer sponsorship)
- Starting Salary – £27K-£29k + £2.5K London weighting allowance + Overtime (most engineers taking 36K+)
- Company vehicle (van) provided
- Tools & Uniform provided
- Private Healthcare with AXA
- Full product training
- Group Pension scheme
- Profit Share Bonus scheme
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- London, Reading, Barnet, Basildon, Braintree, Luton, Crawley, Chelmsford, Croydon, Ilford