Inside Sales - Construction Project Software (SaaS)
REF: JN -032019-150314_1560379770
Inside Sales – Construction Project Software ( SaaS )
- Complete asset management solution for construction
- Working side by side with the Country Manager
- Generously rewarded for settling qualified appointment
- $60-80k + Super + Bonus OTE $100 – $120 year one
Short Summary – Exciting project management software company. This organization provides and manages an entire construction process from end to end.
Construction projects are highly complex processes with multiple regulations, a flexible workforce and a plethora of ever-changing documents.
This organization differentiates itself by providing a cloud focused software has complete mobility!
Based out of Singapore our client has spent years and years developing and fine tuning their unique SaaS platform. Looking to increase their market share in Australia their software provides a base with which to manage the entire program of work from handling timesheets quality and safety checks, logistics, maintenance, workflow and asset management. The result is that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- 100% new business – Looking for opportunities across the construction sector (including; buildings, civil engineering, utilities etc.).
- Building and qualifying both warm and cold leads
- You’ll be supporting the Country Manager by booking appointments
- Speaking with project directors, quality/safety managers, construction managers, digital transformation managers, right up to ‘C’ Level
- You’ll be selling a unique set of solutions which are designed specifically for the mobile workforce – Easy to use and very intuitive.
This role is ideally for a hunter who knows the construction space!
- Ability to sell and qualify an opportunity
- Working knowledge of the construction space
- Hunters are needed – You must be able to find and win new business
- Fast learners who want to be successful and know how to listen!
- If you are interested in selling a solution into the construction market and want to continue to grow your sales career; this could be a great place for you.
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now!