HVAC Engineer x 2 - Dublin and Cork
REF: JN -042019-150565_1562683133
Excellent opportunity to work for indigenous Irish owned specialist provider of HVAC equipment who are seeking a HVAC Engineer to meet the growing demands of their clientele, creating a hard opportunity to pass by!
HVAC ENGINEER x 2 – Cork and Dublin
Excellent opportunity to work for indigenous Irish owned specialist provider of HVAC equipment who are aggressively expanding, showing no signs of slowing down. They are seeking a HVAC Engineer to meet the growing demands of their clientele, creating a hard opportunity to pass by!
Irish owned provider of HVAC, BMS and Energy Efficiency Solutions and Services are seeking two HVAC Engineers for Cork and Dublin. Established some decades ago they offer a range of solutions and services for the commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare and date centre sectors to name a few. Their headcount is continuously growing servicing their wide variety of clientele all around Ireland and with a wide range of HVAC, BMS and Energy Efficiency Solutions and Services, this company are growing within Ireland, creating excellent opportunities to utilise your skills. With continued plans of expansion, this company can provide many opportunities for career progression and promotion.
Based in either Cork or Dublin, the successful HVAC Engineer will be field based and responsible for carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings
- Responsible for the reactive and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
- Engage in fault finding and troubleshooting of both problems and failures in HVAC equipment, and making repairs and replacements where necessary.
- Installation of heating, and air-conditioning equipment and ventilation systems.
- Tasked with the inspection of HVAC systems and their components to evaluate condition, repairs necessary and carry our preventive maintenance.
- Act as a point of client contact, calling to commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare and date centre sectors to name a few.
In return, continuous training and development will be provided, along with input from the management team and company, as you grow and progress within your role.
For this role, we are keen to speak with ambitious engineers who have a refrigeration and air conditioning background, who have experience in a similar type role.
- Relevant engineering background e.g. Refrigeration & Air conditioning.
- Experience with HVAC plant repairs and servicing.
- Exposure to the maintenance and repair of Split AC, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems etc.
- Knowledge of facility systems.
- Must be able to work collectively as part of a team, and on your own initiative.
- Driven, diligent, and organised individuals are desired.
- Salary: €40-50K DOE
- Overtime Rate
- On call Rate
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- Mobile, Pension and Laptop
- 21 days holidays
Location: Cork and Dublin.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career. We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!