REF: JN -092022-170169_1663334784
This is an outstanding opportunity for an HVAC Consultant within the East region (Essex, East Anglia up to Nottingham, Leicester). You will be selling our client’s range of mineral wool fire + thermal insulation for HVAC systems, pipes, and ductwork, within residential and commercial buildings, such as high-rise offices, retail, apartments, airports, hospitals, warehouse & industrial facilities.
- Fantastic commission structure, with current employees earning £15k on top of their salary!
- As market leader of mineral wool, whilst being a UK manufacturer ensures you are joining a company that is in a strong position for future projects
- The product performs so well it sells itself! Exceeds new fire safety regulations for insulation.
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for an HVAC Consultant within the East region (Essex, East Anglia up to Nottingham, Leicester). You will be selling our client’s range of mineral wool fire + thermal insulation for HVAC systems, pipes, and ductwork, within residential and commercial buildings, such as high-rise offices, retail, apartments, airports, hospitals, warehouse & industrial facilities.
The HVAC Consultant will be aiming to sell this product via a specification route to market, with sales being placed through insulation distributors. The key to success is building strong relationships with thermal insulation contractors, M+E consultants and contractors as well as specifiers and insulation distributors to ensure you get our client’s products on the initial specification and remains all the way through to construction.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to put your mark on an area and drive the business growth forward. Your focus will be on large scale projects within your region that are over £3 million in value and the region is currently targeted to operate at around £6 million.
Requirements: To be considered for the HVAC Consultant role you must have:
- Experience selling insulation products to M+E consultants, contractors, or specifiers.
- Experience selling fire or thermal insulation is an advantage.
To be considered for HVAC Consultant our client is seeking someone who is:
- Confident in working with Wholesale managers and buying teams to negotiate commercial terms
- Determined, with a strong work ethic
- Willing to learn and continuously grow
- Driven, positive and enthusiastic
- Articulate, good at presenting and a strong communicator
The Package for HVAC Consultant:
- Basic: 45-50k
- Bonus: up to 30%
- Car or Car Allowance
- Holidays: 30 days
- Other Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare scheme, Rewards Scheme, Income Protection, Early finish on Friday’s!
The Company: Our client is the market leader for mineral wool insulation. They are committed to enriching lives, through the impact their products have on people’s homes, working environments and leisure outlets. Their expertise is perfectly suited to tackle the biggest sustainability and development challenges we currently face and are leading the way through their focus on innovation. Having operated for 80 years now, they have the perfect balance between reliability and ambition to continue to grow and expand. They pride themselves on the quality of their products, as well as driving innovation through using durable and sustainable materials. Our client sums up their culture wonderfully with the phrase “we employ adults”, ensuring you will be given the respect and trust to thrive in your role, however the team are always there to provide in-depth support when required, thanks to their vast experience.
Location: This Area Sales manager covers East Anglia, Essex, North London (North East pocket of the North Circular), Hertford, Bedford, Cambridge, Northampton, Lincoln, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester. So, the successful candidate must live within the patch; and be prepared to cover clients across these areas.