Head Of Sales
Small boutique IT services company with a long list of Central Gov reference sites are seeking a candidate to lead the Sales and Marketing activity
- Full responsibility for Commercial activites
- £90-120k OTE £150k+ benefits
- Experts in UK Public Sector IT Services
You will have complete ownership for all sales strategy and at a tactical level you will recruit, train and lead your team. Our client has a series of UK public reference sites but are looking for the successful candidate to bring new ideas, contacts and rigour to the business to help them grow furtherstill.
You will be ‘hands on’ working with customers, dealing with larger clients and taking the lead dealing with problematic deals and take the lead in director level conversations.
- Track record selling consulting services or outsourced IT services
- Background around IT Consulting Sales, Devops, Continuous Delivery & Custom Application Development
- New Business mindset into accounts
- Trusted advisor within the Agile community
- Key characteristics- trusted advisor status
- A tangible track record of managing high performing teams.
There’s nothing not to like about this role or organisation. You’ll be joining a firm seen as a critical strategic partner to Central Government sectors. This isn’t about bodyshopping for
minor projects, this is about positioning our client as a major strategic partner with the CIO and CTO of large public sector organisations.