Head of Marketing
REF: JN -052022-167901_1656001006
Head of Marketing – Medical/ Healthcare £70,000 – £85,000 PA
- Leading Diagnostic Company
- Leadership role with opportunity to grow team
- Enhanced benefit package
- Hybrid Working
The role of Head of Marketing
As Head of Marketing, you will ensure a coherent marketing strategy, developing and delivering the UK, local marketing initiatives and appropriate marketing tactics for all individual product groups. To ensure, by management of the Product Managers and Marketing Support, that all agreed marketing and promotional activities are carried out.
- Lead and develop the marketing team
- Responsible for recruiting and developing team
- Delivering Budget and reforecast
- Development and roll out of UK strategy
- Sourcing New Products & Product Launch Planning
- Brand Management
- Stakeholder management
- Develop KPI reporting
- Delivering Management meeting reports to Managing Director
- Ensure Sales forecasting & product development
The company looking for Head of Marketing
One of the fastest growing diagnostics companies in the UK with a lot of new products being launched in the Market. They are market leader in their field and pride themselves on improving quality in all their activities
The requirements for Head of Marketing:
- 3 years + in a management position.
- Inspiring leadership.
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and Healthcare industry
- Must have experience from any of the following fields: Diabetes, Clinical Chemistry, Infectious Disease, Cell Pathology, Molecular Biology, or Immunology
- Excellent understanding of marketing and strategy (at least 3 years as a Product Manager)
- Very good knowledge on entire product portfolio.
- Excellent understanding of Excel and financial reports.
- Good organisational skills, strong management, and motivation skills.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels in the organisation.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to hit tight deadlines
The package for Head of Marketing:
£70,000 – £75,000 PA
£10,200 Car Allowance
Annual target bonus of £10,000
25 days Holiday
Excellent Pension Scheme