Grocery National Account Manager - Vitamins + Supplements
REF: JN -112020-159787_1609787831
Candidate Location: London and Northern Home Counties
Salary: £45-55k + 10% bonus + company car or allowance
- No. 1 UK Vitamins brand
- Company focused on innovation
- Unaffected by Covid19 – have reported record months
- Managing top four grocery customer
- Full autonomy and ownership
THE ROLE: The National Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth with two major grocery accounts. The role encompasses, managing buyer relationships, delivering joint business plans and driving growth across all their vitamin brands. You will also be expected to conduct your own range review and rationalisation. Working alongside a small but very experienced sales team, you will be expected to work hard, take full accountability for the retailer relationship and embrace the company mentality of innovation and progress. The role will require you to be analytical, commercially astute, decisive and able to communicate and work at all levels.
THE COMPANY: Established over 30 years ago with a n enviable portfolio of vitamin and supplements brands. The company has won numerous awards for innovation and scientific progress and has a close knit, enterprising business feel to it. They are a UK market leader across most categories with an excellent advertising strategy and high performance culture.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Confident, driven, experienced national account manager
- Has demonstrated success as a grocery NAM
- Able to work within a close knit commercial team and adapt to a hands on, enterprising culture.