REF: JN -042019-150658_1555347456
- Brand New Role - Rare Opportunity for an experienced, affluent graphic design artist
- Hugely Ambitious Leading Software Consultancy
- Great Leadership Team and influential ownership of all design
The Role: The Graphic Designer will be reporting to the Head of Business Development. This role is a new position within the organisation designed for an established and excellent graphic designer looking to own their craft and ground their skillset within the foundations of this company. As the ‘Graphic Designer‘ you will interpret briefs and guidelines from the Head of Business Development to bring the brand to life across all platforms.
As an aspiring and experienced digital designer, you will have had experience producing creative content across multi-channel platforms using online and print design. You will also have had extensive experience taking a brief from idea to production, with a focus on brand awareness within a B2B environment.
You will be creating content to promote conversations, build engagement and increasing brand visibility. Within the role there is full, autonomous creative freedom, variety and fun to be had, working across a large client base within a well-established Software consultancy providing development, training, events and publications. You’ll be working and supporting the sales team and liaising and working with stakeholders.
As Graphic Designer your main responsibilities will be:
- Producing creative assets for print and digital campaigns across multiple platforms as well as a few of our client’s own B2B platforms.
- Producing creative assets using a broad range of creative media including video, motion graphics, photography and graphic design and print materials.
- Interpret briefs and guidelines from the Head of Business Development for the Sales team.
- Ensuring all assets created are compelling, engaging and consistent with our brand message across all platforms.
The Company: A leading, international, progressive software consultancy and community who pride themselves with developing and delivering original and expert technology. Growing for 6 years now, they cover a range of products and services across training platforms, events and publications. Classing themselves as a fair, diverse and growing culture of ambitious, collaborative individuals.
- Strictly a minimum of 4 years graphic design experience, predominantly B2B environments.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and commercially focused environment.
- Accomplished at working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have impeccable communication skills, have passion, drive and a curious, problem-solving mind.
- Salary: £37,000 – £48,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Graphic Designer will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.