REF: JN -112019-155804_1574762450
- Prominent start-up provider of tech-events
- Graphic Design role working in a team of five marketers
- Supporting the sales, marketing teams and stakeholders by creating engaging content and collateral
- Working on brochures, booklets, website assets, email design, email assets, web banners and pull up banners, digital screens, signage
- Central London location - great opportunity to grow!
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an ambitious graphic designer who is looking to take a step up and grow within an exciting commercial design role. The Graphic Design role will support the existing marketing team with both digital and print collateral creation. The successful candidate will have a degree in Graphic Design and two years minimum of the Adobe Creative suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc). This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic team of marketers who will support your training and development.
Responsibilities for the position of Graphic Designer include:
- Supporting the current marketing team of five professionals
- Developing and implementing multi-channel collateral and assets
- Working on social media, email and web assets
- Continually working on brand identity to ensure continuity across all events
- Assisting with the design of print collateral such as brochures, booklets and large-scale designs, signage and digital screens
To be considered for the role of Graphic Designer you must have:
- A degree in Graphic Design or a related subject
- Knowledge of digital design tools
- A positive attitude and be ambitious to progress
- Understanding of website and CMS systems
The Company: This innovative, award-winning start-up events business has a portfolio of products across several exciting verticals within the tech sector. The business is situated in central London and offers a competitive salary as well as additional benefits. Firmly founded, they are looking to continue upwards and become a disruptive competitor within the world of events.
The Package for Graphic Designer:
- Basic Salary – £30,000 – £35,000
Location: The position of Graphic Designer is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.