REF: JN -052019-151632_1558519738
Graphic Designer – Chester – Leisure – £30,000 + benefits
- 9-12-month maternity cover with very likely opportunity to go permanent
- Leisure and tourism industry
- Fast growing company – One of the Top 50 fastest growing companies in the North West 2016
- Award winning team – Industry award winner 4 years running
- Investor in technology – 70% of sales are onlin
Graphic Designer – The Company.
This a brilliant fast paced, award winning and expanding company who certainly value their staff – demonstrated in their benefits package that not only offers a learning and development initiative to each employee but also health and well being programme that gives Private medical, free annual flu jab, reflexology and fruit in the office. The company are in a fantastic commuting location about 2 minute’s walk from the train station.
Graphic Designer – The role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and dynamic marketing team to cover maternity but due to expansion, offering a likely opportunity to go permanent within an ambitious market leader. Tasked with supporting both internal and external design communications taking a brief from start to finish you will be working with a team of 6 designers in a wider marketing team of 20.
- Planning projects and identifying opportunities and risks
- Communicating / sharing ideas and creative input with Graphics and marketing team.
- Design communication for internal and external customers
- Both print and digital
- Monitor brand guidelines and consistency
- Coaching junior members
Graphic Designer – Experience needed
- 2/3 Years design experience – Mid-weight
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Managing brand guidelines
- Experience in UX – (not essential)
- Happy to work in 9/12-month contract with opportunity to go perm
Graphic Designer – The package
Day off for birthday
Training and development scheme
Annual flu jab