Graduate Territory Sales Manager - Surgical Sales
REF: JN -042021-161280_1617907605
Graduate Territory Sales Manager – Surgical Sales
- Excellent opportunity for break into surgical sales!
- Varied and clinically-backed product portfolio
- Outstanding development, career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: This well-respected organisation who continue to grow from strength to strength provide a range of devices, equipment and consumables for use within the medical sector. This division provide a range of equipment and consumables for use within surgical environments and they are currently seeking to recruit a tenacious, personable and high calibre medical sales professional to manage and grow their business within the South West.
The Role: As a Graduate Territory Sales Manager the successful candidate will be managing, growing and winning relationships within theatres and procurement departments within hospitals, across both NHS and private hospitals. Candidates who are very keen to break into medical sales will be considered for the role. Full product training will be given and career / personal development and earning potential for high achievers is genuinely exciting.
As a Graduate Territory Sales Manager, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You MUST have a full UK driving license
- You want to kick start your career in Medical sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
Graduate Territory Sales Manager Package:
- Basic: £25,000
- Commission: £10,000 to £15,000+, uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 21 days holiday + stats
LOCATION: This is a field based opportunity covering a territory including: Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Trowbridge, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Weymouth, Yeovil, Taunton, Exeter, Barnstable & Plymouth.