Graduate Sales Specialist
REF: JN -092021-163706_1632300538
- Well-established leading manufacturer of medical implants
- Superb opportunity for a Graduate seeking an opportunity to work in Medical Sales
- World class training and onboarding plan for employees
Graduate Sales Specialist – Medical Devices – Bristol/Bath
THE COMPANY: This global organisation has a great heritage and reputation in the orthopaedics and robotics world. They provide a range of orthopaedic and joint repair products with a best in class reconstruction portfolio. An exciting opportunity currently exists for a driven, bright, ambitious, articulate and career focused individual to join their sales team.
THE ROLE: The successful Sales Associate will be supporting theatre teams in the key hospital accounts in their region and learning from the senior sales people in the team. Providing case cover in theatre, training and educating and supporting clinicians on a daily basis. The company is looking for someone who can establish commercial relationships within NHS and private hospitals and effectively communicate with Surgeons, ODPs, Theatre Managers, Consultants, Nurses and Procurement. Full, structured company and product training will be provided over the first year and career development and earning potential is attractive, as is the positive company culture.
As a Graduate Sales Specialist, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2/3 years – ideally in a biology, biomedical science, sports science or business degree
- You have a fully qualified UK driving license
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-3 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the resilience and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why? or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
The Package for a Graduate Sales Specialist:
- £28,000 -£30,000 Basic Salary
- £10,000 OTE
- Company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days + stats