Graduate Sales Specialist - Medical Sales
REF: JN -032021-161180_1617200453
- Work for a global manufacturer of medical products
- Fantastic training & development opportunities within medical sales
- Deal with high profile customers, gaining excellent commercial awareness
The company: Founded in 1945, this organisation are a global manufacturer of over 15,000 endoscopic instruments. With a turnover eclipsing £50 million per annum, there is an exciting opportunity for a hungry, ambitious graduate to join their ever-growing sales team.
The role: The successful graduate sales specialist will step into an exciting medical sales role, receiving fantastic training and development opportunities whilst supporting the consultant and theatre teams in the application of surgical equipment. Gaining strong commercial exposure through dealing with high profile cliental, the successful candidate will establish commercial relationships with Surgeons, OPD’s, nurses and more within NHS and private hospitals. Full training is provided during the first year, with the earning potential as attractive as the company culture.
As a Graduate Sales Specialist, who are you?
- You are a recent university graduate, within the last 3 years
- You have a fully qualified UK driving license
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are an effective communicator
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You will not start with an answer for everything, but are committed to being trained and developed in the best possible way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the determination and stamina to overcome different obstacles each day, embracing the opportunities they provide.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You are a team player that is dedicated to performing well as an individual, thus helping the team, whilst also helping others when required.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
The Package for a Graduate Sales Specialist:
- £24,000 basic salary
- Uncapped OTE
- Company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, laptop, 25 days holiday