Graduate Sales Manager
REF: JN -062021-162194_1623325460
- Field sales role with company seeking ambitious graduates
- £21k + £5k OTE
- VW Golf included!
The company: This company has emerged as a market leader in fluid connections since being established in 1989. With a team dedicated to providing fluid and gas solutions across several markets, including medical environments, railways and ports, they are now seeking to add a graduate to their sales team.
The role: Joining as a graduate sales manager, you will shadow the sales team and receive extensive product training as you gradually learn to take charge of your own accounts across a region. Speaking to a range of stakeholders, such as project managers and site managers, you will develop these relationships whilst gaining excellent commercial awareness.
As a graduate sales manager, who are you?
- You are a recent graduate, having completed university in the last 0-2 years
- You have a full UK driving license and are excited by a field sales role
- You are coachable, admittedly not starting with all the answers but keen to be trained and developed into a successful sales manager
- You are ambitious, ready to attack each day with renewed vigour and make the most of all opportunities that come your way
- You come from a STEM background
The package for this graduate sales role:
- £21,000 basic salary
- £5,000 OTE
- VW Golf company car
- 25 days holiday