Graduate Sales Executive - Software Sales
REF: JN -022021-160626_1612944821
Graduate Sales Executive – Software Sales
- A competitive graduate position with a forward thinking SaaS company
- A market leading company providing an award winning tech platform
- Receive market leading sales training
The Company: Our client provides an award winning platform that enables a business to achieve their targets by reverse engineering the sales funnel. Recognised as a market leading company in their field, the board of directors have a real commitment in recruiting some of the brightest graduates for their sales team.
Role Summary: Based from their central London office (COVID permitting) you will work alongside the CEO in learning all aspects of sales. You will be responsible for developing long-lasting relationships with Chief Technology Officers and therefore must be able to communicate on a commercial level. On a daily basis you will be tasked with identifying new business opportunities within the technology market and will be given monthly targets to work towards.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £28,000 Basic plus £10,000 OTE
- 25 Day holiday plus bank holidays
- Market leading Sales training
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career