Graduate Sales Executive - Healthcare Software
REF: JN -022021-160682_1613552325
- #1 company in their sector
- Multi-billion £ turnover organisation
- Work in a growing industry
- Exciting opportunity for a graduate to kick start a sales career
The Role: This is an opportunity to join an extremely successful and growing company in the field of healthcare software solutions. The Sales Consultant will liaise with existing customers to up and cross-sell add-on software packages and provide commercial insight in order to increase your customers’ revenue and add value to their businesses. Customer contact will be predominantly via telephone with additional virtual meetings.
The Company: This organisation is the leading name in their market. The quality of their products and approach to customer relationship building have put them into the position of being the “go to” provider of healthcare software services. They work closely with customers to support their practice growth, and this collaborative approach also exists within the supportive internal team. Due to the nature of their products they have seen incredible growth during the COVID pandemic. They also offer the flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week with 1-2 days in the office (post-COVID).
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A professional individual looking to begin their career in sales
- Recent graduate (2018/19/20)
- Excellent work ethic and a team player
- Passionate about starting a successful sales career
- You have are looking to continuously self-improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team.
- You have already graduated and are available for an immediate start!
Benefits of this Graduate Sales Consultant role:
- £21,000 – 23,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission. Average OTE is £45k with top earners taking £70k
- 1st class training and career development
- 25 days holidays + stats