Graduate Sales Executive - Gamified Technology
REF: JN -012021-160255_1610358144
Graduate Sales Executive – Gamified Technology
- Rapidly growing European start-up
- Enterprise level, Innovative gaming technology sales role
- WFH available immediately and flexibility long term
The Company: This highly innovative business is a global leader in 3D, gamified, simulation training. They create a fun and engaging method of training through their ‘learn by doing’ approach. The technology enables them to provide employees with virtual examples of real-life scenarios they would encounter in the workplace, improving their ability to handle and deal with issues and problems in the future. Just some of the satisfied clients are Boots, Nestle, Starbucks and Merck.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self-improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will receive:
- £25k basic salary OTE £35-40,000
- Immediately working from home and long-term flexibility for office/home split
- 25 days holiday, Mobile phone, Laptop, WFH care packages, pension plan, share options
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
Role Summary: The successful applicant will join in a varied lead generation role, designed to support the team of closing sales reps. You will be tasked with generating new business, qualified sales meetings with senior level decision makers in Retail, Professional Service, Hospitality, Luxury and Charity organisations. Over the course of the first year, you will be trained on the entirely bespoke product offering, the lead generation process and the contract negotiation cycle.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****