Graduate Sales Executive - Commercial Cleaning Equipment
REF: JN -032021-161194_1617202835
- Join an ambitious, growing manufacturing company, with a respected brand name which turns over £10 million globally.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and development
- A field sales role with excellent commercial exposure and friendly working environment
The Company: The graduate area sales manager will join a multi-mullion company that manufactures and supplies commercial and industrial floor cleaning equipment. These superior services will be sold into a variety of markets such as hospitals, education, leisure and sports. The successful candidate will join this global company and be immersed into a friendly working atmosphere and deal with loyal long-term clients.
As a Graduate Field Sales Representative, who are you?
- You are a recent university graduate, within the last 2 years
- You have a full UK driving license
- You are passionate about sales and thrive from relationship building
- You have a drivers license and are keen to pursue a field-based role
- You have desire: You are ready to launch yourself into a career where every day can present a new opportunity or challenge.
As a Graduate Field Sales Representative, the package you will receive is:
- £23,000 annual salary
- £12k uncapped commission
- Company car
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop key skills to form a base for your development
- Gain widespread commercial exposure
- Build relationships alongside senior colleagues
- Name your company car!
Next 6-12 months
- Use the training received to meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Develop relationships with senior colleagues to gain better understanding of where your career can take you
- Gain in-depth understanding of the overall sales process
Role Summary: This global company are looking for an ambitious graduate keen to develop their skills in a Graduate area sales manager role. This candidate will build relationships with clients across the North west and North East regions of England and will receive full professional sales training to hone their skills whilst gaining excellent commercial exposure. A company car is provided for the role as you will be expected to go on clients visits daily.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****