Graduate Sales Executive - Cloud Communication Services
REF: JN -102020-159393_1602513915
Graduate Sales Consultant – Cloud Communication Services
- This company offers a 12- month Graduate Sales Academy and genuine career prospects for key account management after two years
- If you want to work in a fast paced and highly lucrative industry as a Graduate Sales Consultant, then we would like to hear from you
For more than 20 years this leading IT services company has been providing exceptional customer service to large multi-nationals and SME level business. If you’re a graduate sales professional in the making and feel you can add value to this business then please apply now.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development.
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £24,000 Basic
- £12,000 Bonus
- 25 days holiday
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with C-Level executives
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to schedule meetings
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership – you’ll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****