Graduate Sales Executive
REF: JN -062021-162200_1623338269
- Work for an award-winning tobacco brand
- Fast paced, exciting and varied field sales role
- £30k basic salary + OTE
The Company: This world-renowned organisation markets and sells some of the best-known household brands in the retail sector. Constantly expanding, they are on the hunt to add recent graduates to their field sales team.
The Role: The graduate sales executive will cover a patch in their new field sales role, managing relations with several convenience stores across your territory. Dealing with various key stakeholders, you will look to increase brand awareness throughout these stores. It is imperative that you are confident, outgoing and can communicate with a range of people.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You are a recent university graduate, within the last 0-2 years
- You have a full, clean UK driving license
- You are excited by the idea of a field sales role
- You are determined and feel ready to throw yourself into a fast-paced graduate role
- You are coachable: This company will not expect you to start with all the answers, but they are seeking individuals committed to being trained and developed in the best possible way.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA***
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £30,000 base salary
- 30% OTE bonus
- Company car
- Mobile + laptop
- 10% Pension contribution
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career