Graduate Sales Executive
REF: JN -072021-162705_1628488809
The Bibby Financial Services Sales Academy is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking for a career in sales. Joining as a Sales Executive you will gain experience across core areas of Bibby Financial Services. This will enable you to develop commercial and operational knowledge, that will give you a strong platform for a future in sales.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a sales academy with the UK’s No. 1 Invoice Finance provider
- Receive professionally accredited sales training
- Looking for 6 amazing graduates living in the North West, Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, South West & South East
The Role: The Bibby Financial Services Sales Academy is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking for a career in sales. Joining as a Sales Executive you will gain experience across core areas of Bibby Financial Services. This will enable you to develop commercial and operational knowledge, that will give you a strong platform for a future in sales.
Shadowing different individuals across varying departments, you will become into a fully fledge sales executive upon completion of the sales academy. Working under a Business Development Manager, you will receive a professionally accredited Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship delivered by BMS Performance, with clear progression for promotion into a business development role.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience
- UK mobility and ability to travel for an extended period of time across the UK
- Well-presented and confident.
- Computer literacy & Microsoft skills
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal, numerate and written skills required
- Customer focus
- Full driving licence
- You are available on 26th August for a virtual assessment day
- You can start on Monday 27th September
Salary & Benefits Package
- Basic salary: £25,000 Minimum 25 days holidays and possibility to buy or sell holidays
- GymFlex & Cycle to work
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Health Cash Plan (Medicash)
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Hatch Financial Advice
- Dental Insurance
What the role will look like
First 12 months
- Meet the team!
- Begin moving around the company, shadowing different functions
- Immerse yourself within sales academy training
- Gain awareness of how you will meet future targets
After 12 months
- Complete your level 4 sales training
- Become a fully-fledged Business Development Executive,
- Forge a strong relationship with the Business Development Manager you work onside
- Begin to earn bonus from hitting your targets!
The Company: Established in 1982 and with over 1,200 employees, Bibby Financial Services are the UKs largest Independent Invoice Finance company. They support businesses in more than 300 different industry sectors, providing innovative, tailored funding solutions. They help with cash flow funding, new equipment purchase, growth and expansion, management buy-ins and buy-outs, refinancing, corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions.
They offer a range of services including Factoring, Invoice Discounting, Asset Finance, Export Finance/ Trade Finance, Bad Debt Protection and Foreign Exchange. The main sectors they serve are Business Services, Construction, Export, Manufacturing, Recruitment, Transport and Wholesale. Due to expansion, Bibby Financial Services are looking for 6 graduates to join their sales academy starting in September 2021.