Graduate Sales Executive
REF: JN -062021-162150_1623227991
- An exciting graduate opportunity with a company that is number one in its market and rapidly growing.
- Offering companies with market leading research, data and intelligent information on international schools
- A competitive graduate position, offering the opportunity to immerse into a professional sales role.
The Company: Our client provides leading research on international schools to optimise their revenue through gaining intelligent information. As a company that is number one in its market, they are seeking emerging talent amongst graduates who has a hunger to succeed.
Role Summary: Based from the office 3 days a week and 2 days from home, you will be responsible for prospecting new opportunities in the market and be proactive in using multiple mediums to do so. On a daily basis you will be tasked with identifying new business opportunities within the hospitality market and will be given monthly targets to work towards.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no “I” in “team”, but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team’s success.
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £24-26,000 Basic salary
- £30-35k OTE
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full training
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career