Graduate Sales Executive
REF: JN -062021-162144_1623168602
- Global consumer brand seeking ambitious graduates
- Fast paced, exciting and varied field sales role
- £30k basic salary + OTE
The Company: This global organisation markets and sells some of the best-known household brands in the retail sector. Now looking to add to their sales team, they are on the lookout for ambitious graduates looking to kick-start a sales career.
The Role: Throwing yourself into a graduate field sales role, you will manage several independent convenience stores across a particular territory. Aiming to increase brand awareness through liaising with multiple business owners, it is crucial for you to have an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You are a recent university graduate, within the last 0-2 years
- You have a full, clean UK driving license
- You are determined and feel ready to throw yourself into a fast-paced graduate role
- You are coachable: This company will not expect you to start with all the answers, but they are seeking individuals committed to being trained and developed in the best possible way.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA***
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £30,000 base salary
- 30% OTE bonus
- Company car
- Mobile + laptop
- 10% Pension contribution
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Upsell and cross sell to your group of accounts
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career