Graduate Sales Engineer
REF: JN -112019-155490_1581330887
- Are you a graduate engineer with the ability to build relationships and sell a technical product? If so, apply now.
- Work for a global construction and engineering market leader
- Offer technical advice to architects, technical design engineers and building surveyors
Role: As a Specification Executive, you will manage a national territory autonomously. You will build and maintain relationships with architects, regional house builders and design contractors, promoting masonry support systems for both commercial and residential properties.
The Company: Our client operates globally in the construction industry and manufactures an innovative and premium range of products to the specification, house builder and distribution market. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join their sales team.
As a Graduate Sales Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- New business generation & account management
- Visiting clients daily
- Delivering CPD presentations to architects
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager in working towards targets
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level – preferably a mechanical/construction related engineering degree.
- Organised, articulate, consultative and measured
- Target driven
- Hard working, driven and ambitious
The package for this Graduate Sales Engineer role:
- £28,000 Basic OTE £33,000
- Company Car