Graduate Sales Engineer - Electro-Mechanical Solutions
REF: JN -072018-143031_1531123246
- This global manufacturer of world leading products is recruiting for its Graduate Sales engineering scheme
- Five career minded graduates with degrees in a STEM subject are of interest to this company.
The Role: The first six months of the programme will be spent in extensive product and sales training courses. You will be assigned a graduate sales “mentor” who will be with you throughout the first year as a point of reference to learn from. During the programme you will visit customers, handle project quotations and aid in providing engineering solutions for organisations within the manufacturing sector. After the first year you will then be given your own sales region with responsibility for winning and retaining new business.
The Company: This global company has a $ 23 billion turnover and a world class reputation in a wide variety of areas. Their graduate sales academy programme offers first class training and mentoring to enable candidates to succeed long term.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Engineer will include:
- Face to face sales
- Account management
- New business prospecting
- Providing technical solutions
- Dealing with the manufacturing sector
For this Graduate Sales Engineer position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated in maths, engineering or science subject to A Level standard
- Able to present face to face
- Goal focussed
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £23,000 Basic
- Plus company bonus
- Golf Tdi
- Lap Top